Profile picture for horsetooth96

Looking for an buyer agent

Looking for a buyer's agent to purchase rental properties in UGA.
  • September 23 2010 - Athens
  • 0

Having graduated from UGA many years ago and helped many clients purchase investment property, I would like to help you add to your portfolio.  You can Google my name for my contact info.  You can also read testimonials on my website.  Regards, Dean Bright

When interviewing a Realtor to work with you want to see how active they are in not only the area you would like to live in but how knowledgeable about the schools, communities, taxes and special assesments and HOA's. Ask them how many homes have they listed and sold this year? How many buyers do they work with? How many buyers are they working with now? How do they get their buyers? inspect what you expect! Any agent that sends you a list of properties 1st with out meeting you and interviewing you to make sure you are qualified for a loan, if you have any children living with you to see if schools are important, are you a commuter ect. is just simply fishing in a really big pond and is lazy. You want a hunter, a Realtor that is going to look for your home everyday. The best value in the best area that meets your needs. A Realtor that is in this buisness for the long hall that wants to sell your home when you ready to move in say 10 years. Real Esate is about knowledge and relationships not about a refferal to another Realtor for their 25%. This is about YOU and your families needs. Experience is everything and a Realtors job is to protect you, respect the time lines of the contract and negitiate on your behalf.

Always look for an agent who has earned the "Accredited Buyer's Representative" (ABR) designation from the National Association of Realtors. They will have gone through special education & training to look out for YOUR best interests.
Hope this helps!

Profile picture for broker_GRI
horsetooth96,

The agents responding are not allowed by Zillow guidelines to post their contact information in posts. If you want to get in touch with any of them you can click on their photos and go their profiles.

By the way any agent offering you a referral to another agent typically gets paid for that referal and more often than not, knows next to nothing about the agent they refer you to.

Zillow is a great place to start your agent search and my suggestion would be to interview several until you find someone you are comfortable with.

All the best wishes for a prosperous outcome,
Tanya

check out our website at [link removed by moderator] .  Our office is 2 blocks from campus, and we specialize in both commercial and residential investments.  Send me your search criteria, and I'll gladly send you a list of properties that match.

I am a buyers agent but not in your area. Send me some information and I will have a great buyers agent contact you.

Tom Inglesby, Broker
RE/MAX Equity Group inc
ABR,CRS, CDPE, Earth Advantage Broker
[contact info removed by moderator]

I will be happy to find a Real Estate Professional for you.

Luisa Clements, Realtor
Sellsmart Lone Star Real Estate
[contact info removed by moderator]

I can help you look for properties, bank owned deals abound right now.

Feel free to send me your criteria and I'll send you some options.

Erin Groover- REALTOR
Keller Williams Greater Athens
[contact info removed by moderator]