Profile picture for newuser925678

Looking for an innovative mortgage broker in the Seattle metro area.

We would like the buyers to be pre-approved. Need a mortgage broker, who is good in providing fast and efficient service, and could provide a pre-approval letter after vetting a stringent pre-approval criteria (i.e., with a high probability the underwriters are likely to approve the loan). Please respond to this thread, if you are the one looking for new business.Thanks.

March 03 - Seattle

I'd like you to consider that, to the buyer, it may not be "an additional choice," but "an additional hassle."

Just because a buyer is "pre-approved" doesn't mean that underwriting is going to seal the deal, and the notion that one company's "pre-approval" is better than another has some validity, but maybe not enough to make it an obstacle to buying a home.

I urge you to reconsider. HomeStreet and Eagle are reputable companies, but the reality is - obstacles detract from value, they don't enhance it.

As far as being "at par" with cash buyers? Okay, I guess.

March 03
Who would be "we"?

Are you a real estate professional?    You can edit your profile and declare your affiliation.

March 03
Profile picture for newuser925678
Mack, not a requirement, just an additional choice for them. That way they will be at par with cash buyers.

March 03
I don't think this is a good idea.

I understand the sentiment, but it has to be a screaming deal for buyers to want to jump through this kind of hoop. Basically, what I have to tell my buyer is, "I know your lender is trustworthy, but the seller doesn't trust them and wants you to get approved from this other lender."

I'm thrilled that there are lenders willing to do this - I refer most of my business to Eagle - but chances are slim that a buyer is going to follow through with the second lender and do business with them.

Last month, one of my buyers refused to even see a property because it had a pre-approval requirement. Fair warning.

March 03
I am located in Kikland and can take the borrower all the way through undrewriting approval in a week. Once approved they need only to find a prperty and get an accepted offer, appraisal and title review. Maybe another week. Processing, underwriting, funding and closing are all at ourLynnwood and Seattle offices. Plus, the will not be sold. Serviced by HomeSr reet for the life of the loan. Call or email with any questions. Than ks for the chance to serve you. Doug

March 03

3/3/2014

I am located in Seattle Metro area ...Happy to assist if needed ....you contact me via my profile

March 03