Looking for an investment property in Miami offering good rental income for max 250K

I am interested in capital appreciation and also a good rental income. Is it better to do an oceanfront apartment for temporary rentals?
  • August 27 2013 - Miami
  • 0

Profile picture for HenryBillete

Short term rentals can be a great investment. Choosing the right property and niche is key. I think you have a solid budget and should have no problem finding a property that will work you.

Give me a call sometime. Check out my profile on Trulia.com

Short term rentals can be tricky. Not all condos allow them, and managing so many tenants can be time consuming and stressful.

If that is something you are interested I would recommend looking into 5151 Collins (Seacoast) It is one of the few condos in Miami Beach that allows monthly leases and it's desired by tourists. I have family members that own apartments in this building.

One advantage of having short term rentals is that when the apartment is empty you could use it for yourself.

If you just want to buy and hold and not deal with rentals every month I would recommend doing yearly leases. With so much development in Miami there are some interesting opportunities for capital appreciation.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Santiago

I have advised many people with this exact criteria and I feel that property closest to or on the water will offer the best return in both rental and long term appreciation. (both ocean or intercoastal)
Not all short term rental options are the best return however. 
You are welcome to get in touch, my contact information is on my profile.

I would be glad to give you my professional advice.

Beth Jenkins