Profile picture for candijandj

Looking for apartment 1b1bpool some amenities. Want to live close to sister who lives in arroyo gran

I have no pets getting divorce have 2boys 13 15 but will just visit occasion!pool would be nice am clean and quiet. Laundry facilities a plus looking to start a new life for myself.sister lives in Santa Maria which I understand is closeby, she lives off James way .can you provide any details .looking for lease, and to make my new home, must be nice and quiet.anything available? I n next 3 week.best regards, Candace deniston.
  • April 11 2014 - Santa Maria
  • 0

Profile picture for RizaB
  • RizaBZillow
Hi candijandj -

You can click this link for you to have a guide in searching for a rental in your preferred area.

For more information about our website you can visit Zillow Help Center.

Riza B.