Profile picture for psihiart

Looking for discount broker in CT.

Hi, I'm a  second time homebuyer and looking for service in CT.  I don't need hand holding, I know what I'm looking for and and what  I want.  I used to be in constraction business and know area pretty well.  Looking at houses in  Oxford, Prospect, Bethany. Ready to buy in 380 K range with 50 k wiggle room. will need help with handling offers. First house is paid off, credit is perfect. If intrested e-mail dmirva@hotmail.com. I didn't find any websites in CT offering business like this. If someone can recommend agent, please, do .
  • December 11 2012 - US
  • 0

I'm happy to help. Regarding the sale of your home I can offer you several options. My firm specializes in a variety of service levels from flat fee service to full service. Please see
[deleted by Zillow moderator. please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

If you choose, I can offer you full service at only a 4% commission.