Looking for help

I have been given the run around with two different mortgage places. The first place said my income/debt ration was to high (I have no debt) and my co signer had to much debt so I have another co signer now and asked this 1 place I went with the first time to try with the new co signer well I sent over the application and waited and waited and waited still no response back. I feel that I may not be but just a number. I am looking for someone honest and upfront with me. Need some one who is willing to work with me and get me financed not to ignore me. Need help. Need someone who is dedicated and willing to get the loan no matter what it takes. Who is the best??

• September 17 2013 - US
  • 0

Hi there, I am sorry about your situation but you should specify your state because only lenders in your state will be able to help you. Also, you should figure out what your coborrower's credit score is because that will be important. Was you coborrower a nurse before her new job? If so lenders will be able to look over the fact that she switched jobs.

Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me.

Most programs don't allow for non-occupying coborrowers any longer.

What state?

Consigning for people cause real problems. I'd honestly never do it. There is a reason why it was declined. Just work on it for 12 months and work on it again. It's better than getting in above your head and than hurting someone else's credit on top of it.

no i have my husband for income. he cannot be on the loan because his credit score is not that good.

"I am looking for someone honest and upfront with me."

You're not ready to take on a $200K mortgage. That's what someone who is "honest and upfront" should be saying.

At current rates, you're looking at about $1,050/month in principal and interest, before taxes and insurance are added. Based on your stated $29K income, you only bring home about $2,400/month...before taxes.

Your front-end debt ratio is running around 43%, and that is high. Even if you manage to pull this off, you will be house-poor and one hiccup away from ruining two people's financial world...yours and the co-signer's.

"Need some one who is willing to work with me and get me financed not to ignore me."

Just because a lender says "no" doesn't mean they're ignoring you or giving you the run-around. Truthfully, I think they're doing you a favor by saying "no" at this time.

"Need help. Need someone who is dedicated and willing to get the loan no matter what it takes."

That's an interesting statement..."no matter what it takes". At some point in time, the level-of-effort needed to get around little things like not being able to qualify for the loan should be a warning sign to you that you are crawling way out on a financial limb...and looking to drag others along with you.

If the mortgage company pulled her credit they legally have to mail her the credit scores pulled 72 hours after pulled. What kind of debt does she have? You are going to have to use a big chunk of her income to qualify for this loan.

need loan for about 190 to 200. my credit score is 640 and my k income is 29,000 my new co signer she does not know her score for sure but her income is about 85,000 but she has only been at this new job for about 3 months. she is a nurse and changed jobs.

What state? What's the scenario?