Profile picture for ryriermo

Looking for owner of home in Beaufort County, SC area that would entertain seller financing

3 bedroom, 2+bath 1600+heated. Substantial cash down. Term=7yr balloon based on 30 year fixed, neg. interest rate .50 acre minimum. Location out of town desireable/dirt streets fine. Air Station noise not an issue. Lady's Island/St. Helena. 
  • February 21 2009 - Beaufort
  • 0

I went into Beaufort MLS and searched for keyword "owner financing" and "Lease Purchase".  I found only one home with that wording and it was a home on Lady's Island, but is in a neighborhood/small lot.  Home that is available with Owner Financing is in Newpoint neighborhood.  We could call the listing agent and have the listing agent call the owners on any home that you may be interested in on Lady's Island or Saint Helena Island to see if they would consider Owner Financing/Lease Purchase.  Please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Chris Skrip, RE/MAX Sea Island Realty, Phone # 843-252-4218.

Profile picture for Mike Sackman

That's very particular request, call me and lets talk.

www.BeaufortHomesToday.com

Profile picture for natewolf

You should find a REALTOR in the area who can help you find more properties that are already available for Seller Financing. Because many owners are considering these options these days. And the majority of properties available on the market in Beaufort are represented by Realtors. I have put together many of these types of Seller Financed arrangements and it often involves having to help the seller understand how it all works.

If you need help finding an agent in Lady's Island/St.Helena let me know.