Looking for suggestions on where to go to get information on open liens in NJ

I am looking for recommendations on a service/company that I can work with to get information on any open loans, liens, and/or judgments on properties in New Jersey. I am working in both New Jersey and California and I know in California there are Title Reps that offer the free service of looking up a property and being able to see all recorded documents and open loans/liens, but am wondering if New Jersey has a similar system? In the past, I've just had to go to the city/county to manually research this information, but am hoping there are title or service companies that offer a similar service in New Jersey. I appreciate any suggestions to help streamline this process.
  • February 20 2014 - US
  • 0