Profile picture for tamharris

Looking for vacant land values in West Kingson, RI.

What have vacant lots in West Kingston (a part of South Kingstown), RI recently sold for?
  • February 13 2011 - South Kingstown
  • 0

I have actually sold land recently in West Kingston (the Richmond side) and it really depends on what you are selling.  I have also recently sold land in neighboring towns and would be happy to talk to you about the value of your land as I am very familiar with those values!  I would be happy to help!  Feel free to view my profile and see some other land listings I have currently!

Erin Diaz, Broker - Owner
Beaches & Backroads Realty

The price will depend on a few variables such as location, amount of land, if wetlands are present just to name a few.  If you would like to provide me with more detailed description of the parcels, then a more acurate picture of value can be applied.  You can use the information below to contact me.

Cheers,
Al Pratte
Broker/Owner
Market Properties
[Contact info removed by moderator]

actually i believe there has been only one in the last 6 months and it was a parcel not a lot with 13 acres that sold for $250,000.  Nothing recently in that part of SK..Are you looking to buy or sell?  ginny