Looking to Partner in New Long Island Brokerage

Hello all, 

My name is Nelson Cuesta and I'm the Owner / CEO of AgentFire.com (real estate website company). In addition to my web pursuits, I own a Long Island brokerage (only a name at this point), and have it all set up with branding and the MLS feed. 

My plan is to partner with an experienced agent or small team of agents to build the brokerage out. I'll develop and cultivate the online side of things. I have my own team of developers, programmers, and writers, and to make a long story short, I can create an an enormous web presence and guarantee lots and lots of leads. I would be happy to discuss the particulars in person. 

I'd be looking to partner with an agent who has a lot of experience to partner up with to help me grown the actual brokerage side of things. This includes setting up administrative processes, new hires, and everything else that's involved on that side. I have some ideas on how to structure the financials, including the partnership arrangement, but I'd prefer to leave that to discussion. 

If this interests you, please contact me with a little more information about yourself and your availability throughout the week. I live in Glen Cove. If you think you know someone that may be interested, please forward my information! My contact information is:

email: nelson@agentfire.com
cell: 516-458-0155

thanks!
  • May 02 2013 - Glen Cove
  • 0

You may wish to also advertise on Craigslist. I've seen numerous postings on Craigslist from smaller broker looking for agents who want to hang their license with them.