Profile picture for free2fly

Looking to Refinance- Investment property

Hello
I am looking to refinance an investment property with a loan balance of 140K and  0.55 LTV. Please reach out to me if you can close this deal.

• December 03 2012 - Doylestown Township
  • 0

We have a few loan officers that could help you out with that. Both Efrain Miranda or Patrick Ruffner are licensed in PA and may be able to help you out.

I can help you fix that arm into a 30 year fixed.  Let m ek now if I can be of assistance.  You can contact me through my profile.  Best of luck to you. 

Profile picture for free2fly
I want to get 30 yr Fixed. I currently have a 5/1 arm which i want to get rid of

Do you know what kind of loan the current mortgage is?  Fannie / Freddie / FHA?  You might be able to do a program that does not require an appraisal.