Profile picture for USV8PWR

Looking to get a refinance deal...located in the Huntsville, AL area

Hello, this is my first post on Zillow.com, although I've been lurking around with out an account for some time.  :)  Anyway, I live in Huntsville, AL and I am looking to refinance my home in the very near future (currently at a 5.5% rate for 30 years) in which I purchased March 2010.  I am guessing the value of my home to be around $185,000 and my payoff is right around $164,000.  I have both an excellent credit rating, 750+ and income to debit ratio.  Anybody intereted in sending me an offer? I'd like to hopefully get below 3.0% on a 15 year with 0 points. I realize that I will have to pay PMI but I hope with my approx. 10% equity it will be only at .5 to .75% and not a full 1%. However, I am also interested in lender paid PMI with me possibly taking a slightly higher rate. Aimloan.com is saying 2.875% (but the fine print says assuming 25% equity or more) with 0 points and approx. $2000 in fees, not including credit report.  I plan to call tomorrow and check more into them.  A local lender with BBVA Compass is offering 3.5% with 0 points, with lender paid pmi, and approx. $1275 in fees exc. credit report, tax service, and flood cert.  

Thanks in advance for your attention to my post!

Mark
  • April 15 2012 - Huntsville

Call Wanda Micas at 2563082991 or 2565665625 She can help you right away.
Tell Her Kristianne sent you.