Profile picture for ms.bowen

Looking to meet with a real estate agent in Champaign, IL

I have lots of questions about buying and selling in Champaign, IL. I contacted a few different area real estate agents and never heard back from them (maybe because it was the week of 4th of July). Can someone recommend an agent in the area who would be willing to sit down, face to face, to help me figure out my options? Thanks in advance.
  • August 20 2013 - Champaign

Please send me a private message or email me and I will be happy to put you in touch with an agent!

I would be more than happy to answer questions about buying and selling in Champaign.