Lot size wrong and missing images

The lot size is wrong and the images are missing on the listing for my house.  I tried to fix it by Claiming the listing and Editing the Listing but am unable because we have our house listed with a realtor.  Do you have additional detail I can provide to my realtor on making those changes?
  • September 09 2013 - US

Your agent will need to make the changes.   The first thing to do is to ascertain if the lot size information is correct on the agent's site but Zillow is wrong, or is it wrong on both sites.  Usually the info feeds from the agent's listing feed to Zillow.  You can find your agent's feed to Zillow by opening your home details page, scroll to the bottom and click on the blue link.   (I've found it important to proof my agent's entries).