Profile picture for Nell Steffek

Loyal, Oklahoma doublewide trailer with a barn, Rt. 1 Box 9-C I made several bids..I would like to

I would like to have this place. Please contact me. thanks....Nell Steffek 4053680768
  • July 26 2011 - Loyal
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
you probably need to just call someone in Loyal, I don't see a property listed on zillow as a fsbo in Loyal, our MLS can cover Loyal but there is nothing listed in it.  If it's advertised for sale, contact the person doing the advertising or another agent in the immediate area.

Is the property vacant? Did you find out anything? I'm pretty good at tracking down mobile home's and the current owners.