Profile picture for jimmy m

MLS #155107

the land with the MLS # 155107 is that 19.20 acres or is that 1.52 acres for 14,500?
  • March 27 2011 - Picayune
  • 0

call your local realtor.Looks like 1.52 though

Profile picture for jimmy m
thanks mis sharon that is what I needed to know.

You are so welcome Jimmy!

Profile picture for jimmy m
Mis Sharon I am looking for some land to buy anywhere from 5 acres up; but i can not go over about $40,000 do you think that you might be able to e-mail me what you have for that price?
Thank you jimmy m

Hi Jimmy, I am not allowed to practice in another state, however I can give you a referral for an agent if you click on my name and email me . I think that is a goodly amount for land though and you should be able to find something, depends on what you want to do with it too. Zoning will come into play here. thankyou