Profile picture for shepurrrs

MORE CONDOS ARE FORECLOSED IN HENDERSEN,NV -THEN ONES FOR SALE BY OWNERS!

I AM FUTURE CONDO BUYER, I AM SENIOR CITIZEN WHAT ARE SOME OR ALL THE STRINGS THAT COME ATTACHED TO A FORECLOSED CONDO?   YOUR ASSISTANCE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! THANK YOU; ROBERT  .  MY EMAIL IS:  [Removed for privacy. Please see our guidelines].  I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE!
  • March 02 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for shepurrrs
Is this your answer? "Be sure the answers you get are from agents in your state"  I am going to buy in Henderson so what are the strings that can be attached to a foreclosed condo???
  • March 02

Be sure the answers you get are from agents in your state

.
  • March 02