Profile picture for dsz1123

MY FSBO is not showing up when I do a search for homes in my City

Hi, I just posted my home for sale.  The address is 16 Grand Haven Drive, Commack NY 11725.  However when I do a search for homes for sale in the area it is not coming up on the list.  I need tried to do a FSBO search and still nothing.  Any suggestions?

D!

• April 21 2008 - US
  • 0

Hi D -

If you don't see your listing on the search results right away, simply move the cursor on the map and your home will be on the list. You may also try using the search filter to get better results.

The search result depends on the actual area covered by the map. The area could be too big, or there could be hundred of listings in one ZIP code, so not all of them can fit on the map at once. However, as you move the map, the list below it changes as well.