MY HOUSE IS NOT IN FORECLOSURE!!! ZILLOW HAS THE WRONG ADDRESS & PHOTO LISTED !!! HELP!!!!

I clicked on the little white flag to report it but never heard back!!!!
How do I contact a REAL PERSON??????
  • November 29 2012 - Tulsa

6218 E 78th PLACE, Tulsa, OK  is NOT in pre-forclosure.  6218 E. 78th STREET is, so you have the wrong address and wrong photo!  someone pls reply and tell me it was removed. 

• Ice L.Zillow
user2444377 -

We want the information to be accurate. Please flag this listing by clicking on the white flag on the right side of the Foreclosure Information section. A member of the customer service team will review the information.

Ice

• Ice L.Zillow
user9586069 -

I checked and could not locate your flag report. If you can please claim the home on the website or send us the address of the property, we can check this more for you.

My house @ 1325 Old Hilton Road in Chapin,SC 29036 is not in foreclosure. Tell me howmto correct

I'll flag your post.   If you use the same user id each time you come to Zillow, it is easier for the real Zillow people to troubleshoot.   I suspect that  sorting out incorrect foreclosure info requires communications with parties that only work on business days, and we are only barely beyond the long Thanksgiving weekend.   

I find that a very large portion of the E-mails I receive from Zillow end up in spam, have you checked there?

6 days ago (Nov 23). I registered to just VIEW the foreclosures then; and i registered today, to post this question.  There should be a way to contact a REAL PERSON.  I saw another person had the very same complaint.

I see you registered today.   Do you recollect when you clicked on the little white flag?  It could be several business days until a response.