Majority of land listings no longer available?

Good morning, between yesterday (5/9) and today (5/10), the majority of the land listings do not seem to be available in Zillow. Is this just a coincidence or is there a possible issue with the system? Thank you in advance
  • May 10 2012 - Tucson
  • 0

I would check with Zillow.com customer service, sounds like a glitch to me.  Land has not been selling like SFR, obtaining a new construction loan can be difficult plus with the inventory of short sales and REO (foreclosure) many buyers are going that route vs building new. 
I would be interested to see what Zillow.com has to say, when I pull up Active Land Listings in MLS for Tucson 973 came up.

Something else to consider, find a local Realtor to work with to help you search for the right piece of land you are looking for.

Best of luck.

Spirit