Make Me Move

I am in search of a home in your area and saw your ad on Zillow.com for Make Me Move. Please send me additional information concerning your home. I would also like photos if they are available. Thanks in advance! Dana
DeLucaRealtor@aol.com

It may be comparable to the homes in Tranquility, but its age is not. An appraiser will use comparable in the area within its age range.

Profile picture for jesigirl1996
We have just had a house sold in Northlake for $525,000. Also our house is comparable to the house in Tranquility Hills across the street which sell for so much more.

Thanks for keeping my request in mind.

However, from the market data I have available, you may have over invested in the property by about $15K or better. I am not an appraiser by any means, but I do not show any information for the Northlake subdivision that supports your asking price. You may want to consider having a formal appraisal to be completed before placing the property on the market.

Thanks again!
Dana DeLuca
DeLucaRealtor@aol.com
www.ColumbusHomeDreams.com
www.MyFtBenning.com

Profile picture for jesigirl1996
I don't have pictures to send today but I can send them tomorrow if you are still interested. However, in order to sell our home we would need approx. $360,000 due to the renovations we have done. ($25,000 kitchen, $16,000 pool and $22,000 landscaping, $10,000 bathrooms) We also have installed new flooring and fresh paint.

The house has 4 br and 3ba, one of the bedrooms being a mother-in-law suite with kitchenette. We have just completed a total kitchen remodel with maple custom cabinets, granite counters, island and stainless appliances. The master bath has garden tub, seperate shower with dual heads, cherry vanity with vessal sinks, brushed nickel fixtures and Indian slate flooring. We have one brick fireplace and a sunporch with ceramic tile flooring. The 18X36 inground pool was finished last March and has a waterfall, light and security fence (which may not stay if we move) Our lot size is approx. 1.3 acres.