Profile picture for natashadg

Make a Bid for a Home

• November 17 2013 - Town of Beloit

If you click on the link provided earlier, it will provide more information on purchasing houses that are listed as foreclosures. Zillow is not an auction site.  (Please be aware that many foreclosures are not bargains and competition is fierce.)

If you are interested in other homes listed for sale on Zillow, the contact information for the listing agent is at the bottom of the home details page.   You may wish to retain the services of a buyer's agent.

Profile picture for natashadg
There is a home in Beloit, WI that I am interested in. I would like to bid on the home, and sell mine in another state at the same time. But, I can not find on the web site for the house in foreclosure how to this. This is my first time and need some guidance how to precede. 
I am working today, I will be home late tonight.
Please inform.
N   

What exactly is your question?

Here's a link to the foreclosure information section from Zillow.