Profile picture for Megabyte2

Map and Bird's Eye not working!

It has been way over a month that the layout of Zillow was changed and does not work properly. It used to be that the top of the page had the picture/s of the house and near the bottom was the Map/ Bird's Eye View / Street View.  Now it is all condensed on the top into a smaller box.  The Map only zooms in and out and there is no satellite or aerial view. The Bird's Eye View is missing its VERY important feature where you could  see the house from different angles.

I have tried 3 laptops and IE, Firefox and Chrome clearing cookies on all and they are all as above.

PLEASE could someone tell me how to get the maps the way they used to be? I am getting desperate - I have not been able to use Zillow for a long time because of this and I am going to be moving into my search area soon. I am missing all of the new properties that have been coming on!
  • August 11 2012 - Richmond

Profile picture for blue screen exile
Still broken, still no update when it will be fixed...

Profile picture for jethr001
You will have to use another service, Zillow does not care at all.  Bing will give you the maps and I'd suggest Redfin.  Major screw up for Zillow!!!