Market Value

I would be interested to know what the estimate of our home is in terms of market value. Our address is 11238 Niagara Drive, Fishers, IN 46037. We live in the Spyglass Falls subdivision. Our home is on a wooded lot, has a full finished basement with an added room in the basement, a brand new high efficiency heating/AC 15 SEER system with 15 year warranty for parts and labor (transferrable) and an upgraded roof that was installed 3 years ago. Thank you!

• September 25 2013 - Fishers
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for James Embry

I'm actually pretty familiar with that neighborhood.  I've sold in that neighborhood before and have friends that have lived there in the past.  I would be more than happy to give you a no obligation market analysis of your home.  Let me know if you are interested.

James

Profile picture for SoldByAvery
Hi Catherine,

I'd be happy to come out and give you a Broker's Price Opinion on your home. You can find my contact info on my profile by clicking on the link next to my picture. Call or email me to set up a time when I can visit the home and go over comps with you.
If you're concerned about the Zestimate value, don't be. [Removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]