Marketing Gone Wild

Several months ago I set out to find a utility bucket truck to take ariel and elevated exterior photos of homes. I found the perfect tool. It is a class 8 (25,000 lb GVW) utility truck with a 45' aerial lift. Not stopping there I had it wrapped in advertisements and use it for sign storage. I have got some great reviews on PFRE [link deleted by Zillow moderator; please refer to our Good Neighbor Policy] and Active Rain.
The only negative I have received is from my Broker. He does not want me to park it at the office because it upsets the agents. Is this marketing envy? 
  • January 19 2012 - Reading
  • 1

Certainly unique. You can offer to wash second story windows with it also for your clients...