Master Bedroom

I live in Chatsworth, my home is a 1940's 2-story home with hardwood flooring in all the bedrooms. I never changed the flooring since. I would like to only change my master to a contemporary-style in a black-wood finish. [see below]

What would be some options?
  • November 27 2012 - Chatsworth
  • 0

It  looks like black gloss to me, painting it would work...that's about the only way you're going to get it that black. I haven't saw any black gloss flooring in any stores.
Plus if you have the existing wood floors, you save a bunch of money.
-Joseph-

Profile picture for NovelRemodeling
There are high quality contemporary designed flooring that are offered at different flooring stores locally. I Like your taste with black contemporary flooring. Im sure the project looks great!

Harry 
Novel Remodeling

I like it ,it's very chic, but perhaps it could be a bit warmer with hardwood floors a medium color?

I recommend staining it a dark walnut

You could paint the wood flooring black.  I did that once and it look real contemporary. Or you could stain the wood black.