May I post a rental request?

I am a single, female, college professor with 1 lab who is 10 years old and sleeps all day. I am looking for a 2 bedroom ranch, no washer/dryer (I have my own), small fenced yard, safe and quiet neighborhood. I have lived in Utah and have taught at Weber State for the past 6 years. I am merging into early retirement and will remain on payroll through July  2015. I have already secured a job in Loveland and that will start August 1, 2014. 

I want the owner to know that 6 years ago I went through a very bad divorce after 28 years of marriage and unfortunately my credit score was affected because my ex failed to pay debt he was suppose to pay. So, I am slowly but surely getting all debt paid off. I have rented the same home in Utah for the past 6 years and have NEVER been late nor missed a payment. I have excellent references here in Utah and in CO where my entire family lives. I am ready to move now!  I will take care of a rental as if it's my own. Thank you.

p.s. I would love to consider a rent to own.
  • June 03 2014 - Loveland
  • 0

Profile picture for Debra glynn
Welcome to Colorado! The rental market is tight, but you should be able to find something you like.   Please contact a realtor.  Realtors have access to the multiple listing service and can help you look for a rental and/or a rent to own.  She can send out a "request" email to all other MLS members asking the if they have anything available now or know of something that's coming up.  Don't limit yourself to just the Loveland area.  There are lots other areas to look in such as Windsor, Greeley, and Berthoud!