May you please take my home off your site, it's not for sale

11524 kings coach road , I would like my whole listing and profile for my address removed
  • May 29 2012 - Grand Blanc Township

Profile picture for Rita Walker
The home is not listed for sale. It just is statistical info.

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
Zillow doesn't remove homes from their database. Here is what they say:

Can I remove my home information from the site?

No. The information we provide is public information, gathered from county records. By having access to information about other people's homes you ultimately know more about your own. This amount of information levels the playing field and leads to a more efficient real estate marketplace, which is one reason most government entities make home information public. We use detailed information on as many homes in the U.S. as possible to calculate home Zestimates and to enable you to create your own estimates of market value.