Maybe Not a question"I would like to invite you all to take a gander to the oregon coast on homes.

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YA ALL TO THE OREGON COAST AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN SEE OUT IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA!!
  • October 13 2011 - Cannon Beach
  • 1

Best Answer

You have houses in the deep blue Oregon sea???

I actually considered Oregon as a place to live. The weather on the ocean side of the mountains is fairly nice. The problem was the price of houses was to high and everything near a V.A. hospital had no acreage.

Any city over 100,000 population is nothing I could live with. Half that population would be pushing it for me.

Profile picture for Blue Nile
Gander
…a town on the island of Newfoundland, on Lake Gander; population 9,951 (2006). Its airport served the first regular transatlantic flights during World War II…

gander
…a male goose…

Now, if I had a house on Lake Gander on the Island of Newfoundland, why would I want to take it to Oregon?  And if I had a male goose, why would you me to take it to the Oregon coast?

And how far out in the deep blue see did you want me to take that goose anyway?  Couple hundred miles?  And am I just suppose to drown it there or something?  Or perhaps eat it?

And isn't there a technical difference between a sea and an ocean anyway?

Any place would work for me. I looked at smaller city V.A.'s across several states. What does not work is a city much above 50,000 population to live outside of.

May I ask you this are you using portland or roseburg