Profile picture for ReadyHomeBuyer1985

Medford, OR housing market

This question is for any real estate agents in southern OR. I'm curious what the real estate investment market is like in the Medford area. I am thinking about buying a home there in the $200-250K range and possibly renting it out before I move up there in the next year or two. I want to take advantage of these interest rates and prices before they continue to go up in the near future.
  • July 14 2013 - Medford
  • 0

I'm not in the Medford market but your plan is a wise one.  I have had two clients do that (in Portland) in anticipation of retirement. 

Profile picture for AkkuAkbar
<Removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see Good Neighbor Policy.> 

who carry tons of national as well as international exposure and whose contributions give a distinct fillip to the company's objective of making information at finger tips a luxury to all denizens.

ReadyHomeBuyer1985 - The market here in Southern Oregon is HOT!  The median price in the Medford area went up about 12% last year, and looks to do the same or possibly more in 2013.  In the $200,000 - $250,000 range, there is a good selection of homes on the market, however the best ones are getting snatched up quickly.