Profile picture for indsin

Mickey D Durham Realty

Hi All,
I am trying to get in touch with a Realtor called Mickey D Durham who operates in Summerville, SC. 

I have been trying to get in touch with this Realtor but with no luck. Has anyone heard about these guys or have ever dealt  with them
  • December 30 2008 - Charleston
  • 0

Profile picture for natewolf
This is a REALLY OLD THREAD. 12/2008. The situation has been solved.

They have responded to us with regularity.

Do you need to buy something?

You get half our commission

Cheers

Profile picture for Alan Donald
Mr. Durham was the top producing Realtor in the Charleston Metro Area last year. 

Mr. Durham specializes in representing bank-owned properties (REOs). As such, he is representing the SELLERS of these properties. If you are interested in purchasing any of his listings, I would strongly recommend you hire a Realtor to represent you, I would welcome the opportunity to represent you as a BUYER, at no extra cost to you.

I have sold many homes in the Charleston-Summerville-Goose Creek area and would gladly represent YOUR interests as a buyer in the transaction. Bank-owned properties sometimes represent great bargains, but you have to be aware that many of these have been vacant (and disconnected from utilities) for many months, and their condition may not be optimal.

Feel free to call me or email me to discuss.

Alan Donald, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
[contact info removed by moderator]

Profile picture for Hadnor
I have found they do not answer the office phone and they do not return any emails with any sort of regularity.  I'm not sure how he sells property without talking to people.  I have been extremely disappointed.

He is extremely difficult to contact but I've had luck with e-mails.  They do not return phone calls. 

It looks like Mr. Durham found his thread. How lovely.

Profile picture for truthmatters

I have know Mr. Durham for several years and bought several properties through him and his company.  He is very knowledgeable, experienced and a very honest person; I've worked with a lot of Realtors over the years and he knows the business.  I do know he's been a Broker for a long time and does a tremendous volume of sales.  He markets only foreclosed, Bank-Owned homes and is a very dedicated, hard worker.  Every time I call his staff is very nice, helpful and give him my messages because he returns my calls.  I would highly recommend him to any buyer whether they are a 1st time buyer, seasoned buyer or an investor.  I don't know why anyone would have a problem finding him because if you do a search you will find his information.  T.M.

Profile picture for natewolf

Profile picture for natewolf

If he's a Realtor, and he has a listing, he is REQUIRED to list the property in the Realtor Board's MLS System.

Even without a lockbox, ANY local Realtor can help you with the property since it is listed in the MLS. Simply call any local Realtor, or even call the local Realtor Board. They can help you get into the property-- even without calling the listing agent.

I often list properties but do not have lockboxes on some properties at the request of the seller. Some sellers wish for me to personally unlock properties and to accompany buyer agents during showings. This is especially true on farms and high-end residential properties.

I will not post the info but if you google mickey durham realty ladson sc you can find contact info.

Profile picture for lharris76
We have been trying to get in touch with him as well. Our agent hasn't been able to get him to return calls or emails. I have never heard of him before now, but he has a listing we are interested in seeing but there is no lockbox. Could this be a scam???? Makes you wonder!

I hope that you were successful in finding him.

I can't find him here on the directory, but you could try contacting a local Summerville agent here and ask if they know how to find him. Hope it helps.