Minimum mortgage amount, shortest term, conventional or ARM?

Market value 175K, borrow 100K, term 5-15 years, excellent credit.
Current loan with Bank of America, just sold off to National Stars crime syndicate.
How to shop for Mortgage Brokers in Washington State? 
  • November 25 2012 - Cle Elum
  • 0

The shortest term I have is 10 years, but if you want, you can pay extra and have it paid off in any time amount you want. (I have software that will compare different loan terms and products based on when you want the loan paid off).

I am located in Bellevue, WA and have several clients in the Ellensburg area. Just click on my info and shoot me an e-mail if you would like to go further.

Best regards,

Doug

Profile picture for Brian GFL Capital
shortest term is 8 years. most lenders minimum is 10 years
ideally to make it worth it minimum loan amount is $75,000

with rates the way they are right now you might as well get a fixed rate instead of an ARM rate and not worry about the uncertainty

Im located in CA but licensed in WA state if you are interested in pursuing this further

hope this helps