Profile picture for richonlinedeal

Mistake about my home estimated value on Zillow (Zestimate).

I just purchased a home (22930 Roberts Run Ln, Katy, TX 77494) at the price of $337,000.00 and it was closed on last December. However, I just found Zillow gives this property of $292,000 only. I understand the Zestimate price is usually updated soon after the property is sold based on the sale price. Could you help take a look and check if there is any error when Zillow provides the estimated value for my house? You can call my cell at 832-359-6386. Thank you so much.

Rui Wang (current owner)
cell: 832-359-6386
Email: ruiwang86@hotmail.com
  • January 28 2010 - Cinco Ranch
  • 0

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager

According to Zillow you paid $45,000 too much.  Good luck with getting a phone call from them.  Zillow is a relatively small marketing company and all these numbers are computer generated.  It's a fun place, but they for sure have no staff to make calls.