Profile picture for Lys262

More details please...

Square footage?
Heating and cooling system?
Storage?
Building amenities?
Parking?
Assessments?
Taxes?
Pet friendly?
Anything?
  • Question refers to 816 W Lakeside Pl APT 3N, Chicago, IL 60640
  • 0

Profile picture for Lys262
Thank you, I will.

Hi-

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner! I just visited this page and saw your comment for some reason I didn't get an email that you responded.

Here is the link for 937 Windsor-
http://www.kalerealty.com/937windsor.html

Give me a call or drop me an email if you would be interested in checking it out

Nick
773-610-3041
Nick@kalerealty.com

Profile picture for Lys262
Thanks for replying anyway. Yes, I would be interested in learning morning about the 1bd. + den.

Hi-

Thanks for writing. I'm sorry to report but this unit went under contract a couple weeks back. I totally forgot I posted it on Zillow.

If you are interested I have two more listings in the Uptown area going on the market this week.

1) Studio in the same building probably at $125,000 500 square feet.

2) 1 Bed with a den and parking included at 937 W. Windsor for $215,000.

Both units are fully updated and in ready to move in condition and pet friendly.

If you are interested in learning more let me know-