Morgage without the Green Card

Hi! I live in the US for over 15 years and have a SSN. I have a good credit, over 750, but I still don't have a Green Card. I had Work Authorizations in the past, but not any longer, since I'm self employed and own a company for the last 7 years. I'm waiting for a Green Card through a family application.

Can I get a mortgage if I can put down 30-35%?

Thank you. Brian

• September 18 2013 - Del Cerro
  • 0

Hello Brian,

You absolutely can! I'm a realtor with Century 21 Award and I can connect you with my Mortgage Loan Officers. I know you'll be approved because you have excellent credit and a good amount of money to put down. Please email me anytime and I'll help you through the process.

Best Regards,

Media Fettinger
Realtor
Century 21 Award

[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Yes Sir you can. You actually have several options. For further information click on my profile.

Best of Luck!

The fact that you have a SSN will make it a lot easier on lenders and should allow you to obtain a loan. You also have good credit and have been working long enough for a lender like myself to be able to easily give you a loan if all your other finances are in place as well. The point is, you shouldn't have a problem obtaining a loan so now I recommend speaking to a lender.

Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.