Mortgage Lenders in PA for middle score credit?

Oops. That was supposed to read 565 middle score on credit. The buyers also have a 39% debt/income ratio. They, however, have cash to put down.
  • October 31 2013 - US
  • 0

I, too, can go to 580 and am licensed in PA and many other states.  However, you can always ask for a "what if" report which will tell you how much your credit scores might improve if you pay down certain debts.  Many clients are often surprised by how easy it is to do small things that cost little but which have a big impact.  Example:  I recently had a client pay off a $500 account which got his score up about 15 points -- enough to get him the loan.  He also had an erronious foreclosure which I also helped him get dismissed.  It was only a matter of making a few phone calls to get it straight.  He has been trying for months and no one thought to do this for him which is just sad.  He is actually on his way over here now to drop off loan documents and has already referred me to a family member. 

The lowest I have seen lately is 580 unless you basically use a hard money lender...

Your credit score can be hard for most lender to deal with. The lowest lenders like myself can go is to a credit score of 580. Since you are below that I recommend that you work on your credit score for a bit. The simplest way to fix your credit is to pay off your debt and revolving credit balance on time. Either way, I recommend that you speak with a lender like myself that would be happy to speak with you. Us lenders would be happy to point you in the right direction to get you started on the road to your loan. Well I hope this helps, if you have any other questions or need a loan please contact me through the information on my profile page. I hope this helps and good luck!

Hi Lisa,

We are located in Maryland but can lend in all 50 states.  We can lend on purchase transactions down to a 530 credit score.  I'd be happy to speak with them to discuss their current situation and get them approved.  Please contact me through my profile to get a prompt response.  :-) Thank you.