Mortgage Marketplace / Rate quotes

I am interested in quoting loans in this system but I wanted to reach out and see if any others have had success or failure with the system. I would need to sign up for loan sifter ($395 a month) and the minimum deposit is $500 in ZILLOW. What I am looking in my local area it looks like $7 a click and I can burn through $500 in a day depending how many quotes. Just want to get some inside from other lenders out there. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
  • April 27 2012 - Chicago
  • 0

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
I would talk to my lender Tony. Id be happy to give you his information. What your asking about doesnt sound good.