Mortgage.....Me and my girlfriend want to move to Myrtle Beach, SC and buy are first home but we don

• May 12 2013 - Myrtle Beach
  • 0

Hello, My name is RIchard Terzo. I am Branch Manager of Anchor Mortgage LLC here in Myrtle Beach. [Self promotion and website removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.] Look forward to speaking with you!

Profile picture for andreajones
How exciting!  Your question was cut off but it sounds like you are asking about the mortgage process.  Rates are still incredibly low and as a first time home buyer you have even better programs available.  I have several lenders I work with regularly who I could recommend.  You could do a pre-qualification which is very easy and doesn't require any paperwork... you can do it over the web or by phone or email and provide your basic financial information to the best of your knowledge.  The lender then be able to tell you about how much you should qualify for based on that information.  It gives you a ballpark for your home search.  Once you find the perfect home, you would do a pre-APPROVAL where you provide bank statements, paystubs, etc. for the actual loan. 

Andrea Jones
Re/Max Ocean Forest
[contact information deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]