Profile picture for MariaCaiazza

Moving and selling

I have a home that I own.   It is totally paid for.  But, the neighborhood is going down hill.  I was possibly considering moving.  Use the money for a foreclosed home.  There is no money owed on this home.  I would just like to relocate my residence.
  • September 01 2012 - Fresno
  • 0

Sounds like a fine plan, recognizing that selling and buying incurs a number of costs.   

Do you plan to put your home on the market with an agent or listing it yourself?   If the latter, here's a blog on some things to consider.

Buying foreclosures isn't trivial in most areas, so get the team lined up.