Moving companies

HI, I live in 20175 Virginia. I would appreciate your help if you could recommend me a company to move my goods to 20147 VA. Not so expensidve and able to storage them for a month. Thank you.

• June 29 2012 - US
  • 0

[Promotion  and hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for guidelines.]

Profile picture for josh11c
If you are still searching for a best relocation company in order to move your goods then I would like to recommend [Promotion  and hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for guidelines.]

Mayflower Movers (google them) serve the whole country and are great, i have used them.

I may be too late to be of help, but wanted to suggest you contact 1st Class Movers in Maryland. Great company, honest prices.

I'm not from Virginia but I've had homeowners use services like Pods.com.

They will drop a pod (large storage box) at your home (you would have to load it). They can then store it at their secure warehouse for a fee. Your stuff is locked in the pod and never leaves the pod. They will then deliver it to your new home. There's a location in Manassas VA