Moving out of state, looking for a rental. Are not quite sure where to start.

My husband and I are moving to the Houston, TX area this Spring/ Summer. We know we would prefer to rent a house until we are familiar with the area but we are not quite sure where to start. My husband is military so we have not had to deal with Realtors before, how do we go about finding one?
  • March 28 2013 - US
  • 0

I can help you with a referral in the Houston area.
Better Homes and Gardens Rand has a great relocation dept.

Click on the Find a Pro tab above and look for agents in the area you wish to move to. Send an e-mail to three of them with what you are looking for, then see who gives the response you are happiest with. Be sure to specify that you are looking for safe area and whatever other requirements your have.

You can also do an internet search for house rentals in Houston TX. I sure there will be plenty of sites and homes to choose from.