Profile picture for COL Mustard

Moving to JBLM in the summer. I am looking for an agent, what sets you apart, why do I want you?

What area do I need to look at and what should I avoid.  What sets you appart from your peers?  What are your professional values that make people want to work with you?
  • December 22 2011 - Lacey
  • 0

Col Mustard?  I guess I'd have to say I have a sense of humor and find your Zillow name hilarious.  

Please take a moment to check out my page, and reviews, and the way we market out property.  It says a lot about the agent.  There are many good agents out there.  Find people that you feel comfortable approaching and working with and go from there!  

Profile picture for jhurlbut
Oh and Sharin, JBLM is Joint Base Lewis McChord. It's the new name given when Fort Lewis (Army) combined with McChord AFB.

Profile picture for jhurlbut
Areas around JBLM to look at would be University Place, parts of Lakewood, Sreilacoom, Fircrest, Puyallup, parts of Spanaway, Dupont, Lacey and Yelm. Feel free to message me for more info. Would love to assist in any way I can!

Welcome COL Mustard: 

Good luck on your upcoming move.   Zillow has a policy of "no self promotion" on these boards (here's a link).    Therefore, if an agent answered your question with self promotion they'd be getting themselves edited. 

You can pull up professionals in the area of JBLM by clicking on "professionals" in the top line, and then entering the area and the specialty.

When we've bought or sold, we interview a number of agents rigorously on the phone asking questions to see why they are a match for us and will get the job done.  

Profile picture for daveskow
Sharon-joint base Lewis Mccord Col- if you have any loan questions , ask away

What is JBLM?