Profile picture for dusklein

Moving to the Triangle

My wife and I are from Utah originally and are considering moving to North Carolina, specifically the Cary/Chapel Hill area.  If you live or have lived in this area, tell us what you think!

February 27 2008 - Raleigh

The Triangle area is wonderful. I have lived here for 9 years and we are very happy here. Lots of things to do, good weather, good schools. Moderate growth... I am a Realtor here and there are plenty of housing options in all price ranges.

Raleigh is number 1 in the country for starting a business. It also has one of the strong buyer markets in the national. I've lived here for 5 years and find it a very comfortable area. The beach, waterparks, zoo, mountains, theme parks, etc. are just a few hours in any direction. Its a great place to raise a family.

Yes, the Cary/Chapel Hill area is wonderful I am a native of this area.  My kids graduated from the local schools and so, did I.  I am a realtor with over 20 years experience selling Real Estate in this area. I would be eager to work with your family relocating to this area.

I've lived here for 8 years, moved here from California after visiting my sister here for 20 years.  I knew the area pretty well from those visits so it was an easy decision to move here. Have loved it ever since. We have a lot of people  relocating to the area from all over, so you wouldn't be the only "newbie'.  I'm a realtor, so if you'd like more infor, contact me.

The Chapel Hill and Cary area are exceptional in the housing and educational arena.  I stayed 5 minutes from the Chapel Hill area and sold many houses there. I grew up 30 minutes away from Chapel Hill.  It is an upscale educational town with the small town flavor ripened with University of Chapel Hill.  In, Cary I have sold a number of houses there, it has a suburb flavor unique to no other city.  It has a lot of small shoppes within walking distance of neighborhoods.  I, have over 22 years experience selling in these cities. I, will be happy to help you find the right home!!!  

Gated Communities?
Profile picture for Dana Ellington
Latest reply by Dana Ellington
April 22 2011 | 18 answers
Moving to the Triangle
Profile picture for robbin strickland
Latest reply by robbin strickland
Delta Ridge Subdivision Raleigh, NC
Profile picture for Linda Jandura
Latest reply by Linda Jandura
Brier Creek, Raleigh, NC May 2009 Real Estate Report
Profile picture for Sarah Tingen
Latest reply by Sarah Tingen
May 12 2009 | 1 answers

1. 4922 Lady Of The Lake Dr, Raleigh, NC Home For Sale
    4922 Lady Of The Lake Dr, Raleigh, NC 27612

2. 3945 Amelia Park Dr, Raleigh, NC Home For Sale
    3945 Amelia Park Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606

3. 2135 Milburnie Rd, Raleigh, NC Home For Sale
    2135 Milburnie Rd, Raleigh, NC 27610