Profile picture for David Houston

Multiple Multiple Lender quotes per request is becoming a problem!

How about the problem of LENDERS posting Multiple quotes to a borrower??? When I say multiple quotes, I mean 15 to 20 or more variations of a the same rate with different fees. You might see that a borrower has 60 quotes and 30 or 40 of these are from two lenders. Obviusly it drowns out all the other lenders visually and makes it hard for the borrower to see other quotes. This has become very annoying and will only serve to turn-off the borrowers. They don't want to be overwhelmed with 80 or 90 quotes. Anyone else see this as an annoyance and very unprofessional???  
  • September 20 2009 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for David Houston
No, not round two. I dont get involved in discussions very often so I couldn't find the first discussion I started on here so I thought maybe I didn't enter it into the sytem properly so I started another one. My bad.

David

David,
You can find all your discussions on your profile page.

I am relatively new to the ZMM and have been astonished at how rude it seems to see 6 to 10 quotes from the same lender instantly!  I have already coined it Zillow Auto Quote Spam!  I am a little surprised that there is not more discussion and/or some regulations limiting the response??  I am actually developing my own internal API and would never dream of spam like that and infoact will not allow any of my originators to ever do that.

I suppose that the free marketplace will drive action if any is required.  It certainly dilutes the Zillow consumers experience in my opinion.