Multiple charges to my credit card!

The transfers weren't funded yet, but I checked my account online and they have the $25 being deducted from my account 6 times from Zillow!  I'm concerned but willing to wait to see if the problem corrects itself.

In the meantime, can someone check my account to assure me that I'll only be charged once?

Kevin Blasi

kevin@ufploans.com

• April 06 2008 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Lloyd Frink

Kevin, sorry about this.  Let us look into it and we will get back to you.  Rest assured, we will make sure that in the end, you are only charged $25 to your account for your signup.

Hi Kevin,

I looked into this. Those 6 transactions were authorizations and should shortly expire - they will not appear on your printed statement and only one of those transactions was settled.

Sorry for the confusion - we're looking into why the 6 authorizations happened. I've also expedited your application and you should now be approved to quote loans in Zillow Mortgage Marketplace.

David, Llyod: I noticed on my account that I have a $25 charge and then a $10 charge as well from Zillow, can you look into that please?

Hi Darren -

Checking on your account, I was able to verify that aside from the Lender application, you also purchased an EZ Ad for $10 last 03/20/2008.  You may log-in to your account to verify this information.

Please let me know if you have other concerns.

Profile picture for FLMortgageInsider

Hey,  I signed up for your service this morning on the payment screen I receieved a error stating that the method of payment could not be verified and on my account there are multiple pending charges.  Please look into this for me.

Hi FLMortgageInsider -

Checking on your account, I was able to verify that the credit card transaction for the lender's application was not completed.  Kindly provide the amount of the multiple pending charges on your account so that we can further look into it.

I have been waiting to become approved for almost two weeks now...how long does this normally take? Thanks!

I just checked my statement and I was charged the $25 on 4/7/08. Thanks.

Hi Andrew -

We apologize for the inconvenience.  This is to confirm that we received your application and we're still in the process of verifying the information provided on your account.

As soon as we approved your lender role, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Zillow.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks...I look forward to hearing from you.