Profile picture for OneOfaKind848

My Address Shows the House on Wrong Street

When I enter my address, Zillow shows the location of the house one block east.  The house indicated at my location seems to have been swapped or somehow transposed with my house one street to the west. How can I correct this problem? 
  • September 14 2010 - Alameda
  • 0

Profile picture for John Squier
Thanks for the link Vince!!

You can go in and edit the picture of your house. If you are unable to, you can try posting what city and state you are in and request that a local agent help you to make this fix. I can only help in NJ because I can not verify information outside of my area. Hope this answer helps.