My Home's Purchase price is wrong.

My zillow listing for "1 Amato Drive, Unit D, South Windsor, CT 06074" shows a purchase price of $125,000. I actually paid $169,000 for it and purchased it on 12/15/2005. Could someone from the zillow team correct this? Sunil Lakhani (Cell:9788061321)

April 11 2008 - US

slakhani -

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to notify us that your house’s sales history is incorrect on Zillow.com.

We regret that we have no immediate solution for this. I have verified that we’ve received this inaccurate information from our data provider. They periodically refresh their records with new updates from each county but I cannot predict when that will correct the records for your house. We will notify our data provider of this error.

I want to buy a home in the DFW area. Does anyone know of home owners willing to finance?
Profile picture for Tom Kellam
Latest reply by Tom Kellam
April 13 | 8 answers
what is customer service phone number for Zillow?
Latest reply by Pasadenan
April 10 | 26 answers
How to have my home listed for sale on Zillow
Profile picture for bobthelip
Latest reply by bobthelip
March 29 | 3 answers
How to delete a question : don't see a delete button
Profile picture for Jennifer Albanese
Latest reply by Jennifer Albanese
March 10 | 4 answers
define pending
Profile picture for jacques guercy
Latest reply by jacques guercy
February 15 | 3 answers