Profile picture for sily

My Home has 2 Zestimates. 1 before remodel and 2nd after remodel. Please remove the 1st one.

I need Zillow to remove the 1st zestimate.  There are 2.  Why?  This is NOT accurate.
1230 Uplands Drive El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

January 16 - El Dorado Hills

As mentioned previously, Zillow will not remove the one that has public data links no matter how much you wish otherwise.    Therefore, you can work around your concern by claiming that one and editing it to reflect the remodel information.

The Zillow help center provides detailed information on how to claim your home, edit it and if you wish, add photos.

January 16
Profile picture for sily
The one Zillow will retain is not the accurate one.  The correct one has all the upgrades and correct square footage.  The duplicate is the correct one.

January 16
It appears you have two Zestimates because a duplicate was created when the home was listed for sale.  (the address is slightly different so Zillow did not link them.)   This one is the duplicate and the one Zillow will delete.  They will retain this one. linked to the public data.     You can claim the one they will keep and edit it if needed.   

It appears the one you requested that they keep is the wrong one, unfortunately, hence the reason it is so important to edit the data on the one they will retain.    (Keeping the one with public records is non-negotiable with Zillow!).

January 16
Profile picture for sily
If you scroll down to the bottom of my listing, you will see the remodeled zestimate, 2nd map, 2nd description etc...  I claimed my home and included the new description.  But, still did not update showing remodeled home first.  I have not seen 2 zestimates posted on any other listing. 

January 16
Hi Sily,

Why is this a concern to you? What most people don't know is that the market values listed on Zillow are automated and are almost always inaccurate. No one should rely on these estimates.Could you imagine the complexity of placing a current and accurate market value on every home in the United States? It's not going to happen!

January 16
Hello Sily,

I looked at your home on Zillow and I only see one Zestimate for $508,147 which will not correctly factor in the renovations that you have made. Zillow does not know if your home has been remodeled. The Zestimate is only an average of recent sales in the area and will not accurately reflect the true value of your home. Only a Realtor or appraiser can provide you with an accurate value. The only other number I see is the amount that the home last sold for which is from public records. You might be looking at the Zestimate range.

Thank you,

January 16