Profile picture for kskrable

My Home is Listed - Zillow is publishing incorrect listing price and photos

My home is listed for sale.  Up till today, Zillow had the correct information under the listing including listing price and photos of the property.  I look today, and all the information is incorrect.  Including old (dated) photos, listing price, etc.  

How do I change this?
  • August 28 2012 - San Carlos
  • 0

Another option is to have your agent go on Zillow, claim the listing, then correct all the inaccurate info. It's pretty easy to do.

Anything that the agent can't fix, the Zillow support guys can help with.

Hope this helps:)

Open the home details page and scroll to the bottom.  Click on the listing source/listing feed (in blue) to find the source of the incorrect listing.