Profile picture for richardandmari

My House Is Not For Sale!

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have looked at my home on Zillow to find it listed for sale by an agent with the information, phone number and photos from the seller I bought the house from in 2009.  I have edited and deleted this information several times only to find it back up a few months later.  Now I can't even claim the listing or edit it because it is listed with another agent.  How do I make this stop?
  • October 09 2012 - Jupiter
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
richardandmari -

I removed the posting on Zillow. The source where your home is still active is here. I have requested the feed to be blocked but you will have to contact the source where your listing is still posted to prevent it from being re-listed on other sites such as Zillow.

Sorry for any inconvenience and let me know if you have questions.

Ice

Profile picture for craigfial
Try to re-claim your listing from the agent and then you can cancel it.If that does not work, sent Zillow support an email with some proof of ownership and they should be able to help.